Zayaan's PW Official Forum
welcome to the official forum of Zayaan's PW. If you are thinking about joining this server, I advise you to register here, for further news and announcements. if you are already registered, please log in for any more information. and NO abuse on the forum please. thank you Smile
welcome to the official forum of Zayaan's PW. If you are thinking about joining this server, I advise you to register here, for further news and announcements. if you are already registered, please log in for any more information. and NO abuse on the forum please. thank you Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forum of Zayaan's PW. This is a new server which will release soon. Here you will find technical help, downloads, information etc. Please join us when we're active and happy gaming.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Zayaans PW server is being worked on, almost there! When released, will be announced on the forum.

Questions (Suggest you read please)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
strong

Questions (Suggest you read please) Empty
PostSubject: Questions (Suggest you read please)   Questions (Suggest you read please) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Okay so first are some suggestions for the forums...

First: Add a chat room if possible so players and gm's can talk to one another.

Second: Add a separate tab for help and stuff doing this helps keeps the forums and website clean and looking professional.

Okay now my questions...

First: How did you make this server because i have been trying to make a server but have not been able to for some reason
(Old computer might factor in) and i really would like to make one so i can test it out and stuff and see how this stuff is done!

Second: Customization's is a hard to explain step for me so i need someone to walk me through it maybe make a video (Hint, Hint)
i want this because if i ever have any hope of becoming a online server i want a GM vendor and RPlayers Vendors also making
Weapons and Gear along with RPlayers Weapons and Gear.

Third: Weapon and gear detail and by detail i mean how the weapon looks because i got some awesome pictures in my head that i want weapons to look like!

Thanks all help is appreciated!
-Jasper bounce
Back to top Go down

Questions (Suggest you read please)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zayaan's PW Official Forum :: Perfect World Forums. :: Perfect World for newbies.-
Jump to: