Zayaan's PW Official Forum
welcome to the official forum of Zayaan's PW. If you are thinking about joining this server, I advise you to register here, for further news and announcements. if you are already registered, please log in for any more information. and NO abuse on the forum please. thank you Smile
welcome to the official forum of Zayaan's PW. If you are thinking about joining this server, I advise you to register here, for further news and announcements. if you are already registered, please log in for any more information. and NO abuse on the forum please. thank you Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official forum of Zayaan's PW. This is a new server which will release soon. Here you will find technical help, downloads, information etc. Please join us when we're active and happy gaming.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Zayaans PW server is being worked on, almost there! When released, will be announced on the forum.

Tutorial on PW.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
duelmaster83
Admin
duelmaster83

Tutorial on PW. Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial on PW.   Tutorial on PW. EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:10 pm

Perfect World (Chinese: 完美世界, commonly abbreviated as PW and W2), is an MMORPG developed by Beijing Perfect World. It has been released in several different areas in different versions already. The Malaysian version has now been released worldwide in an English-language format. Perfect World International, the official English version of the game, opened its teaser site on July 15, 2008, and launched its closed beta August 19, 2008. The open beta began on September 2, 2008. The International Version is specifically built to accommodate North America, Europe, and other English-speaking territories.

Perfect World is heavily based on Chinese mythology, and is set in the mythical world of Pangu. The simulated day and night, and flight is a key component in exploring the game world.

Last edited by Admin on Sun May 17, 2009 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://zayaanspw.board-directory.net
stevenjoey

Tutorial on PW. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on PW.   Tutorial on PW. EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:55 am

hello- i'm very new sir Admin, i look forward in this server. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
duelmaster83
Admin
duelmaster83

Tutorial on PW. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on PW.   Tutorial on PW. EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:20 pm

why thank you Very Happy but im having a few problems in making the server atm, so it may take some time, but stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
https://zayaanspw.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Tutorial on PW. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutorial on PW.   Tutorial on PW. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tutorial on PW.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zayaan's PW Official Forum :: Perfect World Forums. :: Perfect World for newbies.-
Jump to: